Thursday, April 27, 2006

Josh Ritter Featured in No Depression Magazine

Josh Ritter, playing the Narrows Friday night, is featured in the latest No Depression magazine.

In the article the magazine notes that, believe it or not, Ritter is a major star in Ireland.

In 2003, readers of an Irish magazine voted him the best international male performer, best international songwriter, and fourth-best international live act. He beat out the likes of Jack White, Ryan Adams and Justin Timberlake for these honors.

In fact, in Ireland a "tribute" band formed playing Ritter's music.

See you Friday night?

1 comment:

JMH said...

I'm going to the Josh Ritter show Friday night, looking forward to it. I am coming from the Cape and have never been to Fall River before, other than passing through on my way to PVD. Any suggestions where I can get some dinner and a beer before the show. I've heard Water Street Cafe is good, any other ideas from local folks?