Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Favorite Fotos of 2008--Parte Trois



Justin Townes Earle, that's right Steve Earle's son, played a great show at the Narrows in 2008. When I was walking into the Narrows I spotted a rather intense-looking young man drinking coffee and smoking just outside the door.

I asked him if he was Justin, and he said yes. So I asked if I could take several shots of him on the street.

Justin has wrestled some of the demons his father wrestled with, and I think this photo suggests that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Narrows. I am amazed by the hard work and dedication of all your volunteers. Kudos for bringing great music and the arts to all. The performance environment and energy in the room is comforting. I have but one, well two simple requests. 1)Please lower your voice and 2)stop rambling on during performer introductions and oops 3)the schtick (reverse dig) about Fall River has to stop.
Best Regards,
former hilltopper