Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bookends


Aztec Two Step, Rex Fowler and Neil Shulman, brought their Simon & Garfunkel show to the Narrows Saturday night to a sold out house! The fans were psyched too! Great vibe!

The show featured their interpretations of "Sounds of Silence," "Mrs. Robinson," "Hazy Shade of Winter" and others. Their 2nd set focused on their originals.

Before the show, Rex visited the resident artist studios, purchasing a pendant at Annie's Artifax. That's Annie checking out her creation around Rex's neck.

3 comments:

iPictured This said...

Nice to have a full house! My first time hearing them. I liked their original work better than the S&F set.

iPictured This said...

S&G I meant....sorry, my brain goes faster than my fingers can keep up :)

vwflyguy said...

Great show! I've been following them for years and last night's show was one of the best. Rex multitasks with the best of them!!! You had to be there!